The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda has announced holding of Second Entrance Examination for eligibility for admission to Degree of Doctor of Philosophy (PET) on 27th February 2011 (Sunday) during 1.00 pm. to 3.00 pm at General Education Building, D.N. Ground, The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Pratapgunj, Vadodara.
Conditions of eligibility:
Kadi Sarva Vishwavidyalaya, Gandhinagar, has invited applications for admission to B.Ed Course for the Academic Session 2011-12 to following colleges:
S.S. Patel College of Education (NCTE Code : 323047)
R.H. Patel English Medium B.Ed. College (NCTE Code : 323116)
Soorajba College of Education for Women (NCTE Code : 323127)
Candidates with a Graduation/Post-Graduation with 50% marks (45% for Reserved Category) from any recognized university are eligible to apply.
Applications have been invited for admission to Part Time M.E.(CSE), M.E.(Applied Electronics), M.E.(CAD), M.E. (Structural Engg) & MBA Self Supporting Programmes, offered by Anna University of Technology, Tirunelveli, for the year 2011 at the following centers:
i) Nagercoil ii) Virudhunagar
ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION:
a) Employment: Shall have been employed for at least one year after passing the entire subject in UG Degree
Applications in prescribed form have been invited by Dibrugarh University, Assam, from eligible candidates for admission to the Six-Month Pre-Registration Course Work of the Ph.D./ M.Phil Programmes for the session 2011-2012.
Eligibility: Post-graduates with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and qualified in DURAT and/or NET/SET(SLET)/GATE.
Application form can be obtained from the Office of the Deputy Registrar (Academic), Dibrugarh University on payment of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred) only at the University Cash Counter.
Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai, has invited applications for admission to the following courses of Academic Year 2011-12:
1. Integrated M.Sc.- Ph.D in Genomics ( 2 + 3 years) (Studentship Rs. 1,200/- p.m.)
2. M.Sc - Microbial GeneTechnology (MGT)
3. M.Sc - Bio-Chemical Technology (BCT)
4. M.B.A - Master of Business Administration
5. M.C.A - Master of Computer Applications
6. M.B.A - Hospital Administration
7. M.Sc - Electronics & Instrumentation (E & I)
S.N.D.T. Women's University, Mumbai, will be conducting the Common Entrance Test 2011 on 29th May, 2011 (Sunday) for admission to the following courses of Academic Year 2011 in its affiliated colleges and departments:
1. B.Design (Fashion Design / Fashion Communication/ Lifestyle & Textile Design)
2. B.Sc. Jewelry Design
3. P.G.Diploma (Fashion Design / Fashion Retail Management / Apparel Manufacturing & Merchandising)
Entrance Examination will be conducted in the cities: Mumbai, Pune, Indore, Noida, Varanasi, Delhi, Patna, Lucknow and Kolkata
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA & RESERVATION:
Centre for Distance Education, Anna University, Chennia has ainvited applications for admission to the Master of Business Administration (MBA), Master of Computer Applications (MCA) and Master of Science (MSc) Information Technology Programmes in the distance mode, for the calendar year 2011 batch,
Applications have been invited by Kalyani University, Nadia, West Bengal, for admission to the Ph.D programmes of Session January 2011 to all the PG departments.
Applications can be obtained from the Admission Section of Kalyani University, Nadia, West Bengal - 741235 on cash payment of Rs.300/- (Rs.200 for SC/ST).
Applications can also be downloaded from the website.
A Demand Draft for Rs.300/- (Rs.200 for SC/ST) in favour of University of Kalyani, payable at Kalyani, Nadia, West Bengal has to be attached with the completed form.
The Language Centre of the Faculty of Arts under Jadavpur University, Kolkata, has announced admission to the following part-time courses of session 2010-2011.
1) Certificate course (One Year): Bengali (for non-speakers of Bengali), French, German, Russian, Portuguese, Italian, Korean, Sanskrit, Tamil, Spanish and Hindi.
2) Diploma course (One Year): Bengali, French, German, Russian, Portuguese, Italian, Spanish, Hindi, Sanskrit (two year) and Japanese (3-year).
3) Advanced Diploma course: Bengali, Portuguese & Sanskrit
4) Course in Functional and Communicative English (6 months)